Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

The colors of the bluegill.


Now...to put a certain type of fish on paper is a process, as you can imagine. My goal is to portray that particular fish as close as possible so that the fisherman will recognize it as that type of fish, that he happily pulls out of the water..on the other hand..I got to be happy about the result and want it to look like one of mine..easy to recognize. People ask me all the time, how long it takes me, to paint a fish..well, if you consider everything from rummaging through images to watching the fish being pulled out of the water, going to Cabelas and Discovery World to get a good look at them in an aquarium..well..then it's a rather long time. You see, I never quite keep count..it just sort of adds up and it's done when it's done...


And with these thoughts in mind, I'd like to post a couple of versions of my bluegill..one of them is waiting to be finished with some ink and then he'll be ready to be delivered to his new home..


Next on my list, by the way, is a female Steelhead...a beautiful and elegant fish. I'm looking forward to studying every detail.


Have a great June!


Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products for you!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete