Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Computer age shows my age...

The day has come. My oldest knows more about computers than I do and although I have tried to ignore that fact for a while I can no longer. He is now in on the action of web designing and web marketing. He has always been intrigued by the world of business and ran his lemonade stand profitably since he was 4. Over the years he added staff (his brother, a neighbor), assigned jobs, added other products and tried to improve customer service by offering cups with lids (for a higher price). Now, that he lost his 'cute factor' that business had to be passed on to the younger crowd in the neighborhood. And have I mentioned that he is 13. I'm sure that gives me just a glimpse of what is to come. I am already getting the 'Oh, Mom, that is so boring. You have to go with the time.' And here I am thinking, 'didn't I just send him off to Kindergarten the other day?' But, you know, I am excited, his excitement about life and opportunities is contagious. So keep watching for changes and new gadgets on OUR website, sorry, blogsite...

No comments:

Post a Comment